Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The Beginning

So this has been pestering me for a while now, and I finally decided...I am going to start a blog. I feel that this will be an easy way for me to reach out publicly to the world and voice my opinions. The reason I named my blog "Greatness on the Rise" was because I hope that by expressing my views, I will be able to help my generation, the one currently "rising" into maturity, achieve the great things that we have the potential to tackle. I also want to use this as a way to further develop my writing skills outside of a formal college class setting. In the end, I hope that this blog helps greatly change my life as an individual striving for personal success, and also that it can help change the world by challenging and bettering my readers. Thanks for reading, and welcome.

C. K. Ukaga

No comments:

Post a Comment